Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm Starting a New Blog

When I first talked to Nancy about starting to write about our house project, it was my intention to start a new blog but she talked me out of it.  Maybe it was the name I proposed - "The Broken House."  I have to agree that sounded too much like a broken home.. That was not the idea I was after.  So, I started posting to this blog.

Now that I have started writing, I am finding that I really enjoy it.  I am now thinking of writing about subjects that have nothing to do with Zentner family doings.  Instead of hijacking the Zentner Family Doings blog for my personal ramblings, I have started my own blog.  I have named it "Dave's Roundabout Ramblings."  The url is:

http://davesroundaboutramblings.blogspot.com

If you would like to receive an email to notify you when I've published a new post,  you can fill in the "Follow By Email" box on the right side of my posts.  If you want an RSS feed, click on the "Subscribe to" box.  If you have trouble, shoot me an email.  If you want, you can do the same for Zentner Family Doing,

I hope you all continue to follow the progress on our house project and enjoy my other miscellaneous ramblings on my new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment